An industry leading Air-Quality Solutions company is in search of a Channel Marketing Manager to add to their team. This Madison based company has been leading the way in HVAC innovations to provide healthy air to homes across the country.
If you are looking to join a passionate team of customer focused, marketing and sales individuals then look no further, LaSalle Network has the job for you. The ideal candidate for this Channel Marketing Manager role will be a subject matter expert with business-to-business marketing experience. In this position, you will be directly increasing sales and supporting dealers while traveling 1-2 weeks per month. While having the opportunity to work in a hybrid environment you will own the design, strategy, and execution of marketing strategy for HVAC dealers in order to provide quality air solutions to homeowners across the country!
Channel Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with the sales team to align the “Category Strategy” and “Channel Plan”
- Network and utilize social media to support revenue generation and brand awareness
- Support and act as the voice of the consumer to discover new product and promotion activities
- Research competitors to provide market insights and alterations to value proposition
- Act as the subject matter expert for all stakeholders regarding best building science practices for the channel
- Use KPIs for revenue and ROI data to support suggested marketing strategies
- Understand the importance of distribution including pricing analysis and product availability to better assist dealers
- Develop relationships with dealers to better understand their business goals and KPIs
- Knowledge of technologies used in the channel to improve dealer experience
- Present at trade shows and speaking at councils
- Work regularly with product managers to understand standards of quality
Channel Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- B2B marketing experience, knowledge, and understanding
- Pricing, competitive analysis, and pricing research methodology experience
- Research driven individual with the ability to understand dealers marketing needs
- Creative minded with a passion for marketing strategy
- Ability to travel 1-2 weeks per month
- Knowledge of 2-step distribution channel preferred
Are you looking to work for a company that cares about its employee’s wellbeing? Did the above requirements sound like you? You may be the perfect individual to join this rapidly growing, family-oriented organization. Please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: category , marketing , manager , pricing , distribution , sales , category manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.