Our client in the manufacturing industry is searching for a Change Management Consultant for their office in Chicago, Illinois. This leading consumer products organization has continued to undergo new transformations and is hiring a Change Management Consultant to help this pattern of growth continue.
The Change Management Consultant will be responsible for helping build and construct training and development material, as well as putting together job ads, reference guides and e-learning courses.
Change Management Consultant Responsibilities:
- Meet with clients to discuss and understand the details of a change management project
- Ensure project goals are met and executed by working with various internal resources
- Integrate various change management activities into overall project plan
- Use the in-house change management solutions to meet all required deliverables
- Leverage internal and external resources in order to work effectively across multiple projects
Change Management Consultant Requirements:
- 1-3 years of change management experience in a corporate setting or consultant company
- Knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Bachelor’s Degree
If you are interested in the Change Management Consultant and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: consultant, change management
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.