Our client, a well-established law firm in downtown Chicago, is seeking a CFO to join their team. This operational CFO will report directly to the equity partners as a member of the firm’s management committee. He/She will help provide strategic vision to spearhead the growth and development of the organization. The CFO will be responsible for overseeing the company’s accounting function, including high level forecasting and budgeting, and short- and long-term strategy initiatives.
If you consider yourself to be an operational financial leader, this is an opportunity we should discuss.
- Provide financial insight across the firms’ practices, including opportunities for cost cutting/increased revenue
- Oversee the accounting function
- Advise executive team on best practices to continue to grow the firm
- Perform profitability analysis and billing analysis and make recommendations to management team
- Short term and long-term strategy initiatives
- Create monthly financial presentations and report to management team and partners
- 10+ years of legal or other relevant industry experience, 4+ years in leadership capacity
- Degree in Accounting and CPA require
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to quickly build rapport and lead new teams
- Detail oriented with commitment to accuracy and quality. Highly motivated/self-starter
If you are interested in this CFO opportunity with a rapidly growing law firm qualify for the role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting, public accounting, US GAAP , service, law, legal, public, analysis, financial reporting , month end , budgeting , forecasting , CPA , MBA , internal reporting , CFO, manager , supervisory , director, controller, legal, law
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in executive search, accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources and marketing, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.