LaSalle Network is retained for a newly created Chief Financial Officer. Our client is a global, online brokerage firm, specializing in providing multi-asset trading solutions to thousands of clients around the world. With their flagship platform, they allow clients to trade the world 24-hours a day. Their mission is to disrupt the brokerage industry by allowing access to global markets and thousands of products to allow their clients to trade the world in the palm of their hand. They use the latest technologies to give traders seamless access to their proprietary trading platforms.
Their Chicago office is in the heart of the financial district in the Loop, and is made up by Leadership, IT, Analytics, and R&D teams. They are seeking a Chief Financial Officer to join their rapidly growing global workforce in Chicago.
Chief Financial Officer Responsibilities:
- Communicate, engage, and interact with Board of Directors to create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion
- Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plan of organization with analysis of business initiatives
- Utilize forward-looking models and activity-based analyses to provide financial insight into the organization’s budgets
- Prepare and present monthly financial operating budget reports
- Manage cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability, oversee weekly cash management
- Oversee the month-end close process, as well as preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Ensure SOX compliance regarding all financial functions
- Manage a global team with work allocation, systems training, and performance evaluations
- Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools, and control systems
- Represent company to banks, financial partners, institutions, investors, public auditors, and officials
- Remain current on audit best practices as well as state, federal, and local laws regarding company operations
- Maintain outstanding banking relationships and strategic alliances with vendors and business partners
Chief Financial Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA Required
- 15 years of experience in accounting and financial management practices
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence, and executive presence – ability to motivate staff
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls, and compliance-related issues
We look forward to receiving your resume for this Chief Financial Officer opportunity.
Associate Director, Executive Search
Keywords and Related Terms: chief financial officer , fintech , financial services , brokerage , asset , trading , analytics , leadership
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.