Our client is determined to achieve the highest bar in patient experience, science, and medicine. Their purpose informs and inspires every employee, at every level, to set the industry standard for women’s health and fertility care.
They are looking for an experienced Certified Medical Coder to expand their team in their central business office. Located in Nashville, TN, this person will be responsible for coding all charges, reviewing documentation and insurance information for accuracy, posting payments, and resolving denials. Candidates for the Certified Medical Coder role with women’s health coding and/or charge capture experience are preferred.
Certified Medical Coder Responsibilities:
- Code all charges within 48 hours of date of service
- Review documentation, enter specific code, research, and load missing insurance information
- Post payments
- Understand and resolve payor rejections, work the denials
Certified Medical Coder Requirements:
- 1+ years working in medical coding, CPC preferred
- Experience with ICD-9 and/or ICD-10 codes
- Strong medical terminology knowledge
- The ability to problem-solve and a capacity for high volume work
- Experience with fertility and/or women’s health is preferred, but not required
If you are qualified and interested in this Certified Medical Coder position, please apply today!
Michaela Adams - Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: medical , coder , coding , CPC , ICD-9 , ICD-10 , fertility , women’s health, information , capture , charge , impatient , outpatient , code , codes
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.