Our client is currently looking for a Central Scheduler who will be responsible for providing a world-class patient and family centered experience, that contributes to customer satisfaction and retention.
The Central Scheduler will manage calls dealing with inquiries pertaining to a variety of clinics under a major healthcare network in the city. This position enables the ideal candidate to excel in their areas of expertise, as well as learn from some of the best patient advocates in the industry to transform the customer-client landscape!
Central Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Provide knowledgeable responses to telephone inquiries in a courteous and professional manner
- Maintain a current understanding of the processing procedures to respond to numerous patient inquiries
- Respond to telephone inquiries within the set departmental staffing and time parameters
- Register and schedule patients for primary care appointments
- Conduct verification of insurance as part of the registration and scheduling processes
- Ensure accuracy in data entry through a multitude of systems
- Update patient demographic and insurance information as required
Central Scheduler Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience as a healthcare call center representative, patient access representative, patient service representative, medical scheduler, medical assistant, or medical receptionist
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledge or MS Suite programs
If interested in this Central Scheduler position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: patient access , registration , registrar , payment , payment plans , charity , follow up , claims , rebill , medical biller , medical collector , financial counselor , patient registration , charity, payment plan, billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v. LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 3,000 clients and placed over 35,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.