LaSalle Network has partnered with a multi-million-dollar healthcare organization in the Western Suburbs of Chicago that is currently looking for a Central Scheduler that will be responsible for providing a world class patient and family centered experience that contributes to the customer satisfaction / retention, exceptional quality / value, and financial health in a high-performance contact center environment.
The Central Scheduler will handle calls dealing with inquiries pertaining to a variety of clinics under a major healthcare network in the city. This position enables the ideal candidate to excel in their areas of expertise as well as learn from some of the best patient advocates in the industry to transform the customer-client landscape!
Central Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Accept 50-70 incoming calls from patients
- Schedule will be specific to cardiology, neurology, and imaging
- Handle cancellations and rescheduling of appointments at patient request
- Update patient insurance information and patient demographics as needed
- Reference credentialing protocols to assure accurate scheduling
- Verify patient records are accurate in an EMR system
Central Scheduler Requirements:
- 1+ years working in a medical central scheduling and/or patient registration department
- Strong medical terminology knowledge
- The ability to problem-solve and a capacity for high volume work
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
If this is something you are interested, and qualified, in please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Healthcare Revenue Cycle Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: managed care , commercial , Medicare , Medicaid , public aid , follow up , claims , rebill , medical biller , medical collector , financial counselor , patient access , patient registration , charity , payment plan , billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies , patient services , patient access , insurance verification , medical admin , patient registration , hospital registration , scheduler , registration , insurance , epic , referral , authorization , eligibility , verification , insurance , scheduler
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.