Our client is seeking to fill a full-time Cash Applications Specialist position. This is an opportunity for you to develop your skillset by strategically completing Cash Posting in a unique, fast paced environment. This team is looking for knowledgeable Cash Application professionals who can start immediately! If you think you have the experience apply today!
Cash Applications Specialist Responsibilities:
- Gather charge information
- Accurately post payments/post adjustments to accounts receivable
- Mark denials in patient accounts
- Detailed record keeping of all accounts
- Enter charges and payments into billing software
- Reconcile unapplied money monthly
- Keep track of EOBs for a discrepancies for Accounts Receivable
- Resolve outstanding balances with patients and third-party payers to bring resolution to accounts as needed
Cash Applications Specialist Requirements:
- 2+ years of previous Medical Cash Posting experience
- Working knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT codes
- Working knowledge of EOBs
- Understanding of HIPAA guidelines/regulations
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Efficient computer/data entry skills
Project Manager - Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: Cash poster , Payment poster , cash applications , post payments , post cash #LI-OTHRCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.