Are you looking to step your foot into the healthcare industry? Are you looking for the ability to grow within a company? LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a growing organization in the healthcare industry located in San Antonio, TX. Their rapid growth has brought on a need to have them hire candidates for a Cash Management Specialist role.
In this Cash Management Specialist role, there is a huge opportunity for internal growth within the company. They look for individuals that are passionate about healthcare, determined to grow, possess great communication skills, can pay attention to detail, and are willing to put in the time and hours necessary.
Cash Management Specialist Responsibilities:
- Oversee and post payments and denials as received from lock box
- Balance daily cash receipts against lock box total
- Run reports as needed, reporting any bad debt or collections issues
- Complete the Cash Rec on a daily basis and make all entries into the system
- Recognize and report any bad debt, billing, or collection issues upon immediate discovery
- Recognize and report any payer/insurance and or patient issues that could impact AR
Cash Management Specialist Requirements:
- Strong ability to multitask and pay attention to detail
- Passion for the healthcare industry
- Previous professional experience demonstrating attention to detail preferred
If you are interested in these immediate openings and qualify based on the requirements, please apply today!
Madelyn Warren Smith
Keywords and Related Terms: Customer service , cash applications , financial services , data entry , money posting , accounts receivable , count reconciliation , issue resolution , customer experience , cash management , retail , customer servicing , healthcare , cash application , cash management , cash handling , clerical , account payments , account adjustments , medical , bookkeeping
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.