LaSalle Network has partnered with a Fortune 500, industry-leading company in the Chicago suburbs looking to find a Cash Applications Specialist. This company has seen continuous growth throughout the years and has been awarded for their amazing culture. Their values focus on their employees as well as their service to others. The ideal candidate for this role will be eager to join a team always looking to improve and excel in their work.
In this Cash Applications Specialist role, you would work with a large team. This team is looking for someone who can help them kick off 2021 and grow. Excellent verbal and written communication is required for this role.
Cash Applications Specialist Responsibilities:
- Review and record EFT, check, lockbox, and credit card payments received from clients and apply to appropriate accounts
- Identify and resolve payment discrepancies
- Process and record monthly recurring credit card payments due by clients
- Issue credit card receipts and refunds as requested
- Review and reconcile daily credit card and deposit transactions
- Process requests to reallocate client payments
- Assist/backup other deposits
Cash Applications Specialist Requirements:
- 2+ years of business to business cash application experience
- Experience with SAP highly preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate via written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel preferred
- Experience in manufacturing industry is a plus
This position is attracting top talent and is moving quickly. If you are passionate about continuing your career as a Cash Applications Specialist and want to work alongside a Fortune 500 team of talented and inspiring professionals, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: collections , a/r , receivables , collections , D&B , DOS , billing , invoicing , credit , accounts receivable , AR , aging , portfolio , B2B , business to business , accounting , cash apps , cash applications , manufacturing industry , SAP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.