Our client, a leading and growing CPG company located in the Western Suburbs, is looking for a Cash Applications Specialist to join their team! This motivated and self-starting Cash Applications Specialist will be responsible for a range of responsibilities involving reconciling customer accounts, resolving deduction disputes, analytical cash applications, and working with aging reports.
Cash Applications Specialist Responsibilities:
- Reconciling customer accounts as needed; following up on credits and debits; processing adjustments
- Heavy deductions work, including processing requests for credit, resolving deduction disputes, and requesting payments for invalid deductions
- Analytical cash applications
- Some collections, mostly via email but also over the phone
- Additional ad hoc projects as requested
Cash Applications Specialist Requirements:
- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong communication, organization and relationship skills
- Analytical cash applications experience
- Experience using aging reports
If you, or someone you know, are interested in this Cash Applications Specialist position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager – Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting, bookkeeping, accounts receivable, a/r, cash applications, deductions
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.