LaSalle Network has paired with a thriving high-quality medical device company located in the heart of Logan Square. This organization has a casual, collaborative culture. This role will sit out of the Accounting and Finance team as an Accounts Receivable Specialist. This company serves several states nationwide!
This role is perfect for someone that has accounts receivable experince preferably within cash applications, billing, or business to business collections + has an interest within a passionate healthcare company. They have helped change lives for many years.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and process documents and cash receipts (lockbox, checks, credit cards)
- Work with billing staff to determine billing corrections and adjustments navigating appropriate software
- Work along Medicare billing staff in processing insurance billing
- Maintain and update all Accounts Receivable filing
- Analyze weekly Accounts Receivable aging reports as well as cash receipts to the Sales staff and Executive Management
- Answer questions in resolving short term payments and account problems
- Document collections activities
Accounts Receivable Requirements:
- Associates Degree or relevant work experince in the field
- 2 years + in Accounts Receivable and Business to Business Collections
- 2 years + in Cash Applications
- Proficiency in Accounting Software (Sage, Peachtree, Quickooks)
- Intermediate Excel Skills
This position is moving quickly, if you are interested please apply immediately!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: Accountant , Accounting , Finance , Excel , collections , reporting , aging reports , accounts receivable , AR , billing , cash applications , healthcare , Invoices , business to business collections , B2B , Accounts Receivable , Staff Accountant , Credit and Collections , Credit
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.