LaSalle Network Staffing Firm is partnered with a Manufacturing company in Nashville who is looking for a professional Cash Applications Analyst to join their Shared Service Center team. The Cash Applications Analyst enhances LSC Communications’ cash flow by expediting the processing of funds received via lockbox, EFT, wire, credit card and third-party payment solutions while following escheat guidelines.
The starting compensation for the Cash Applications Analyst is $38,000 per year. This position is full-time, Monday through Friday.
Responsibilities for the Cash Applications Analyst position:
- Work with IT, customer, sales, billers and CFS personnel by phone, email or other to research and resolve processing issues
- Support third party outsourced Tier 1 application team by providing feedback on application errors or issues and identifying training opportunities
- Take action on escalated escheat items or cash application issues based on project time frame and daily timelines
- Follow escheat guidelines for resolving unapplied payments and other credit items
- Resolve Stale check items
- Audit, evaluate processes and provide feedback/resolution
- Update customer application instruction log when applicable
- Update customer records as determined
- Create and Update policies and procedures for process improvement
- Performs other related duties and participates on teams and in special projects as assigned
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Enhances LSC Communications’ cash flow by expediting the processing of funds received via lockbox, EFT, wire, credit card and third party payment solutions while following escheat guidelines.
- Perform a wide variety of tasks including cash application, adjustment offsets, troubleshooting, process improvement and escheat
- The team works closely with the customer, third party outsourced Tier 1 cash application team, Credit & Collection personnel, management, as well as additional internal and external resources to fulfill their responsibilities.
- Associate’s degree preferred or demonstrated ability to meet job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience and/or education
- SAP cash application experience preferred
- Demonstrate good analytical and problem-solving skills in appropriately applying cash application techniques
- Consistently deliver prescribed outcomes in a timely and accurate manner with appropriate guidance and support
- Apply existing processes and procedures to solve problems, or identify and drive new solutions
- Have knowledge of and experience with order-to-cash business processes, such as purchase orders, order entry and processing, fulfillment, invoicing, and cash application and collection
- Will require knowledge of, or ability to quickly learn, specialized software related to the position (i.e. Bill Trust, Paymetric and ImageNow)
- Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, to communicate effectively with diverse groups of people
This organization is looking to attract the top talent in the Nashville market. If you are interested in joining a winning team as an Cash Applications Analyst. Please apply online today as these positions will be filled quickly!
Accounting & Finance Recruiter
Keywords and related terms: accounting , accountant , accounts receivable , ar , cash applicator , funds , cash application , SAP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.