Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a major beverage distributor in Manor, Texas who is seeking a Cash Applications Specialist to join their team. This is a hybrid opportunity (one week in-person, one week remote) so applicants must be local to Manor, TX.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to get their foot in the door with a massive distribution company and start or continue their career in an Accounts Receivable position. The Cash Applications Specialist will be responsible for posting cash payments.
Cash Applications Specialist Responsibilities:
- Post cash payments
- Work with vendors to resolve discrepancies
- Process monthly reconciliation of Accounts Receivable
- Create receivable bills and transaction logs
- Work closely with managers on special projects
- Ensure credit and payments are accurately recorded in the system
Cash Applications Specialist Requirements:
- 1-3 years of accounting or finance experience, including internship experience
- Experience using Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills are required
If you meet the requirements above, please apply for the Cash Applications Specialist today!
Sr. Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.