Are you a fresh graduate looking for the perfect opportunity to start your career? Are you looking for great culture, opportunity for growth, and benefits? Are you interested in working with driven and highly motivated individuals like yourself? If so, our client wants to meet you!
We are currently working with a great company in the loop that is experiencing a ton of growth! They have a start-up environment and are looking for candidates like yourself! They specialize in combining excellent customer support to people seeking legal assistance. They are currently hiring for Entry Level Case Management Associate to join their team! If you are empathetic, intelligent, driven, and highly motivated individual, looking for an exciting startup company culture where you can start your career, this is the role for you! With a defined growth path, this role is really just the beginning!
Entry Level Case Management Associate Responsibilities:
- Managing customer accounts to provide exceptional support
- Providing support via email, chat, and phones
- Heavy multitasking skills as you will be utilizing navigating through the best CRM software in the industry
- Ability to operate in a solution-orientated environment to clients and customers
- Complete administrative tasks assigned by management promptly and on time
Entry Level Case Management Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment
- Friendly, professional, influential, and driven presence
- Intermediate computer navigation screens to work in a dual-monitor work environment
Our client is looking to interview and hire immediately! If you are interested in the Entry Level Case Management Associate position and meet the above requirements, please apply today.
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: customer support, customer service, inbound calls, phone support, administrative, communication, interpersonal, call center, contact center, entry level, recent grad, recent graduate, entry level positions, customer service representative, CSR, sales representative, sales associate, customer service associate, associate, metrics, goals, inbound, outbound, customer care, customer support manager, customer success, account manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.