Our client, a global publicly traded distributor in the northern suburbs of Chicago, is seeking a Carve Out Consultant to assist with a carve-out project. This individual will be assisting with regulatory filings, month-end and year-end procedures, and supporting this division project.
Carve Out Consultant Responsibilities:
- Manage the month-end close process
- Ensure accurate and timely financial reporting
- Coordinate the annual physical inventory process
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Assist with provision of segmented reporting
- Prepare quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements and footnotes
- Review and prepare financial information for the 10-K, 10-Q, and other applicable SEC filings
Carve Out Consultant Requirements:
- CPA required
- Minimum of three years of external auditing experience working with publicly traded clients, with experience in reviewing and commenting on financial statements and footnotes
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP; familiarity with the SEC reporting rules and regulations
- Previous carve-out and/or spin-off experience
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Carve Out Consultant. We look forward to receiving your resume!
Senior Executive Search Consultant, Interim Solutions
Keywords and Related Terms: carveout , sec , financial reporting , finance , gaap , sec , reporting , carve out , auditing , audit
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.