A global third-party logistics company is looking to hire a Carrier Sales Representative in their Chicago office. This is an exciting opportunity that provides advancement and growth with a company that has made a name for themselves after 30 years and has kept an upbeat work culture that sets them apart from their competitors!
This company provides a variety of global logistics services including trucking, intermodal shipping and supply chain consulting. Not only do they sell truckloads but also have free reign to sell international, air, land, sea and cross border! The ideal candidate for their Carrier Sales Representative position will preferably have a bachelor’s degree and be a self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. If this sounds like you, you are in luck because we are looking for you!
This position offers a competitive base salary, medical, dental and vision coverage, and a 401k matching program. Training is provided onsite.
Carrier Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Generate new business opportunities by following proven successful processes
- Develop relationships with new carriers
- Negotiate competitive rates with carriers
- Monitor and coordinate shipment progress on a daily basis to ensure on-time
- Exceed daily and monthly metrics and quotas given
Carrier Sales Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Excellent communication, customer service and project management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious
If you are looking for an award-winning global company to grow your sales career, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics , carrier sales , freight , 3PL , full sales , commission , entry level , sales career , fresh grad #LI-CTSR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.