A well-known technology start-up located in River North is seeking a Business Development Representative to work in their downtown office. The company specialized in the Artificial Intelligence sector within logistics and is in the midst of expanding their team due to tremendous growth.
This company has been around for nearly 10 years with offices in Chicago, New York, and South America, and has won numerous awards for the sophistication and precision of their platform. In the position as Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for prospecting and closing out your own accounts in multiple different territories. This position comes with a base salary as well as uncapped commission.
Business Development Representative
• Aggressively prospect and develop accounts
• Close sales and achieve monthly quota
• Break into new markets through prospecting calls and emails
• Conduct demos and educate clients on the logistics software platform
• Minimum 1 year of Sales experience required
• Ability to make outbound calls
• Friendly, approachable demeanor
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Adaptability to fast-paced and metrics-driven environment
• Ability to effectively communicate and provide directions in a clear, concise and professional manner in both verbal and written form
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply to this Business Development Representative position today!
Sr. Project Manager, National Sales Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: business development , logistics sales, tech sales, SaaS, business development, sales development , 3PL , logistics , account development , cold calling
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.