Our client, one of the fastest growing carrier freight services in the U.S., is looking to hire a Logistics Associate to join their growing carrier sales team. Having been featured on the Inc. 500 fastest growing companies in America, they are backed by some of the leading private equity investment firms serving 10,000 satisfied customers nationwide.
This Logistics Associate will play a fundamental role in helping achieve the company’s ambitious new customer acquisition and revenue growth plans. This candidate will create and manage their individual portfolio of accounts through constant communication with carriers. The Logistics Associate will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the transportation industry, beginning with an comprehensive training program.
Logistics Associate Responsibilities:
- Call carrier providers to fulfill commitments made to customers
- Use discretion to determine when to bring options above the notated Carrier Buy Rates to service existing clients
- Communicate and act on potential service failures or critical delays
- Obtain proper paperwork where applicable
- Develop and manage carrier portfolio of “owned carriers”
- Selection of carriers is determined by the Carrier Representative under company ownership guidelines
- Follow proper carrier qualification processes
- Generate carrier capacity for targeted lanes from client’s internally built database, as well as other outside sources the Carrier Representative has access to
- Push new carrier set-ups via RMIS
- Identify and channel market and capacity trends when applicable
Logistics Associate Requirements:
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation, and a sales drive
- Previous sales or carrier sales experience preferred, but not required
- Possess strong phone and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills over the phone, through written communication, and in person
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities
The Logistics Associate role provides engaging challenges to tackle every day with rockstar team as well as full benefits, a competitive base salary with opportunity for uncapped bonuses, PTO, and 401K options. If you are looking for an awesome and growing company to succeed in sales, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Sales Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: carrier sales associate , logistics , supply chain , logistics sales , carrier sales , business generation , supply chain
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.