Are you seeking an opportunity to join an established manufacturing company as they continue their pattern of growth?
Our client, a well-known CPG company headquartered in downtown Chicago for over 100 years, is looking for a CAPEX Manager to join their team to manage capital spend. The CAPEX Manager will be responsible for implementing strategies and seeing through the company’s Global Supply Chain Transformation Program.
CAPEX Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement category and capital strategies to effectively increase market stance
- Act as the liaison between plant operations and corporate capital program
- Create and sustain a quality management and assurance process for the program structure
- Conduct full RFx, negotiations and vendor management process
CAPEX Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business or other relevant degree
- 5+ years in indirect procurement in a supply chain discipline, specifically with CAPEX experience
- Strong project management experience, ability to work cross functionally among teams and allocate resources
- Proficiency in SAP, Ariba, and Tableau
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUPs, specifically in a supply chain management environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to lead a team on multiple projects
If you are interested in this CAPEX Manager opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement , supply chain , analyst , S&OP , project
management , SAP Ariba , Business , Economics , international , global , pivot tables , Excel , VLOOKUPs , CAPEX ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.