We are looking for a Campus Recruiter to drive all university relations for internships and full-time hires for undergraduate and graduate programs for one of the largest retail leaders located in the Western Suburbs of Chicago! If you are looking for a long-term career growth with a global company where HR is seen as a valued business partner with a seat at the table for strategic planning, this role is for you!
The Campus Recruiter will partner with business unit leadership and use analytics to drive decisions on campus and marketing strategies. Working alongside a strong team of talent acquisition professionals, the Campus Recruiter will travel to top schools, develop relationships with on-campus partners, oversee all aspects of attracting and interviewing applicants on campus, and lead the final interview process on-site at the company headquarters in Chicago.
Campus Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Lead recruiting marketing strategies for top talent on campuses for internships and full-time hires for undergraduates and graduate programs in a wide range of corporate functions including finance, sales, marketing, HR, operations, IT and more; build a pipeline of candidates for a long-term recruiting strategy
- Analyze and redesign recruiting strategies based on trends, prior successes and other analytics
- Manage budget for campus recruiting program
- Help promote the company brand and strengthen it through unique avenues on social media, etc.
Campus Recruiter Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required; 3 - 5 years of campus recruiting experience in a corporate environment
- Excellent communication, project management and relationship-building skills
- Experience in analytics and identifying trends/making a business case
- Proven experience in developing strong relationships with career services departments and other applicable on-campus resources
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Campus Recruiter position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Recruiter, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: campus recruiter , recruiter , campus , university recruiter , recruiting , campus recruiting , marketing , recruit, talent specialist , talent , talent acquisition , hr , human resources , college recruiter , university relations , program manage r, hr associate , talent representative
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries