LaSalle Network is growing, and growing, and growing! We are seeking a dynamic recent or upcoming graduate to join the team we’re building as a Campus Recruiter. LaSalle Network is a leading staffing, recruiting, and culture firm headquartered in Chicago, IL. You’ll be working for a company that has earned recognition as a top workplace – in Chicago and nationwide – because we invest in our people and prioritize culture.
Speaking of investing in our people, this team is led by me, Katie Struve! I am a 7-year veteran of LaSalle Network and I have been leading one of LaSalle’s largest teams for the last 2 years. Now I am spearheading our innovative approach to campus recruiting! You'll get firsthand exposure to senior leadership and our C-suite as we work together to hire over 200+ people between now and the end of 2023.
This is not the job for someone who wants to sit behind a desk. You will play an integral role in bringing new talent to LaSalle Network by building relationships in person and on campus with current students, recent graduates, and higher education professionals. You’ll travel, potentially across the country, to advance our mission of building the next generation of leaders at LaSalle!
Campus Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Engage students (in-person and virtually) through job fairs, information sessions, case studies, campus organizations, etc.
- Screen applications and conduct phone and Zoom interviews
- Build and manage strategic partnerships with select undergraduate programs and schools, including relationships with professors, deans, and career counselors
- Plan recruiting and networking events by working with key campus contacts to coordinate events
- Help implement and manage our pilot program of campus ambassadors
- Revamp and execute our summer and year-long internship program
- Organize and oversee the candidate experience
- Become an expert on LaSalle’s business and company culture
- Cultivate relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Create and present content for professional development sessions
Campus Recruiter Requirements:
- A recent grad, Bachelor's required
- Not afraid of talking to people or public speaking
- Motivated by a fast-paced, people-driven environment
- Able to pivot between different projects
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- Hungry for professional growth and advancement opportunities
- Able to attend recruitment events outside of traditional business hours
- Able to travel (approximately 30%)
If you are ready to join my exciting, motivated, and emerging team, please apply today!
Campus Recruiting Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: campus recruiting , recruiting , student , ambassador , intern , university , recruiter , recent graduate #LI-ADMIN
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.