Our client is a pre-IPO rapidly growing technology company! This SaaS company, located in the Western Chicagoland suburbs is looking for a Manager of Campaign Services to join their growing office. The Manager of Campaign Services will be an integral part of superior client engagement with some of the largest consumer brands in the world.
This position will be responsible for leading a team of marketing campaign execution teams and building strong relationships with Fortune 100 companies. The ideal candidate will be passionate and value collaboration and autonomy.
Manager of Campaign Services Responsibilities:
- Manage ongoing client relationships and provide an overall positive experience with client retention at the highest importance
- Develop and build a campaign execution team to meet the expectations and needs of the customer
- Build credibility with customers by being an expert in the SaaS product, providing training to the customer and any other needs
Manager of Campaign Services Requirements:
- 5+ years of client engagement and relationship building experience
- Management experience, including coaching and change management
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with SaaS (software as a service) preferred
- Familiarity with InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat a plus
If you are interested in this Manager of Campaign Services opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Teams: marketing, client service, client engagement, SaaS, software as a service, campaign management, project management, direct mail, email, email marketing, marketing automation, salesforce, market, AB testing, Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS, email marketing
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.