A rapidly growing insurance services company is seeking experienced leaders to join their organization as a Call Center Supervisor. This organization located in Schaumburg plans to continue hiring across multiple departments over the next year.
As the company continues to expand, they are seeking experienced Call Center Supervisor to supervise, coach and develop their customer service and collections representatives. Continue reading if you want to join an organization that invests in its people and champions teamwork and collaboration.
Call Center Supervisor? Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of 10-15 representatives, providing daily coaching and motivation
- Ensure that team members are hitting established metrics and providing customers with high-quality service
- Foster a positive environment through encouragement and recognition of hard work
- Listen to calls and perform other quality assurance activities
- Regularly conduct one-on-one sessions focused on professional development
- Administer performance reviews and take disciplinary action as needed
- Maintain detailed records of employee schedules, attendance, and PTO
- Address any escalated customer issues
Call Center Supervisor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of two years of management/supervisory experience from a call center environment
- Prior experience in the financial services industry is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to hold direct reports accountable to established metrics
- Ability to work a rotating weekend shift
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
This organization is seeking confident, proactive leaders to drive their customer service performance and contribute to the company’s continued growth. As a Call Center Supervisor?, you will have significant opportunity for career advancement and will be able to shape the direction of this growing, evolving company.
If you are interested in joining this organization as a Call Center Supervisor, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.