A rapidly growing legal services company is seeking an experienced leader to join their organization as a Call Center Supervisor. This organization recently moved into a brand new office space in downtown Chicago and plans to continue hiring across multiple departments over the next year.
With this growth, the company’s call center has doubled in the past year. With this growth, the organization is looking for a Call Center Manager to oversee customer service agents, ensuring overall quality and compliance of the call center.
Call Center Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of 10-15 customer service agents, providing daily coaching and motivation
- Ensure that team members are hitting established metrics and providing customers with high-quality service
- Foster a positive environment through encouragement and recognition of hard work
- Listen to calls and perform other quality assurance activities
- Create new types of reporting tools and dashboards for management to evaluate performance of the call center
Call Center Supervisor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of two years of quality assurance/supervisory experience
- Demonstrated ability to hold direct reports accountable to established metrics
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
This organization is seeking confident, proactive leaders to drive their customer service performance and contribute to the company’s continued growth. As a Call Center Supervisor, you will have significant opportunity for career advancement and will be able to shape the direction of this growing, evolving company.
If you are interested in joining this organization as a Call Center Supervisor, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: qa, quality, quality assurance, manager, call center, metrics, reporting, KPI, legal services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.