An established and industry leading healthcare company is looking for a Call Center Supervisor to manage a team of customer service representatives. With over 20 years of industry experience this company continues to be a place that invests in the growth of their employees
As a Call Center Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing coaching and development to a small team of agents. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact and help your representatives grow into a career they are proud of.
Call Center Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of 10-12 agents, providing coaching and motivation
- Foster a positive environment through
- Listen to calls and perform other quality assurance activities
- Regularly conduct one-on-one sessions focused on professional development
- Administer performance reviews and take disciplinary action as needed
- Maintain detailed records of employee timecards
- Address any escalated customer issues
Call Center Supervisor Requirements:
- Prior experience in call center environment within a leadership capacity
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills through experience in a senior-level rep, team lead, or supervisory position
- Flexibility to work 8 hour shifts between the hours of 7AM and 9PM
- Strong sense of empathy
- Healthcare experience preferred, but now required
If you have had some experience in training, coaching, or mentoring your colleagues and are looking for an opportunity to take your career in management to the next level, please apply to this Call Center Supervisor position today!
Senior Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: call center supervisor , call center manager , call center team lead , customer service supervisor , customer service manager , customer service team lead , loan floor manager , senior customer service representative , loan processor , senior loan processor
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer 8/23/2019
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.