Are you a driven professional with excellent multi-tasking skills and a forward thinking mindset? Are you interested in the financial technology world? Are you looking to be a part of a startup environment? If so, this may be the perfect role for you!
LaSalle Network is working with a rapidly expanding financial services company located in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago. This start up environment is looking for Call Center Representatives to join their team. Throughout this role, you will be processing loans from start to finish, walking customers through the application process, and verifying documents that allow them to take out a loan with the company. This Call Center Representative role offers competitive pay and a long term career path into the organization!
Call Center Representative Responsibilities:
- Verify customer information/documentation
- Provide excellent customer service via phone, live chat, and email
- Provide educated financial recommendations based on customer needs
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and customer confidentiality requirements
Call Center Representative Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a faced paced environment!
- Ability to consistently hit metrics on a daily basis
- Ability to navigate through multiple internet browsers at once and exemplify knowledge of Microsoft office software.
If you are interested in this amazing Call Center Representative opportunity and meet the requirements, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.