LaSalle Network is currently working with a client who is seeking Call Center Representatives in the Lansing, Michigan area! Our client is looking for sharp, motivated, and flexible individuals who are looking to gain experience and get a foot in the door with a thriving, well-known company.
Call Center Representative Responsibilities:
- Provide superior customer service within a fast-paced environment
- Answer phone calls, reply to emails, and resolve customer issues
- Manage the needs of customers independently
- Update account information in a comprehensive database
- Maintain quotas, goals, and metrics
- Notate and determine issues with customers and their inquiries accurately
Call Center Representative Requirements:
- One year of recent phone-based experience in a sales, telemarketing, call center, collection, or customer service environment
- Ability to work well independently and also contribute to the overall success of the team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively and flexible to adapt to change
If you are interested in the Call Center Representative position and qualify based on the previously mentioned requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and related terms: customer service , clerical , administrative , representative , call center , collections , representative
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.