LaSalle Network is currently hiring a Call Center Representative for a growing health system located in the Chicagoland area! The Call Center Representative role is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and sharp individual looking for advancement.
Call Center Representative Responsibilities:
- Execute appropriate procedures for follow-up on third party approvals, billing, and collection of overdue accounts.
- Answer incoming patient or client call/email requests and handle in a prompt, courteous and professional manner
- Correctly identifies and collects patient demographic information in accordance with organization standards.
- Interacts with various hospital departments and physicians’ offices to effectively schedule and direct patients
- Reaches out to patients to schedule an appointment as defined.
- Performs medical necessity checks as necessary for scheduled services, communicates options to patient if appointment fails.
- Informs patients of any issues with securing the financial account for their encounter.
Call Center Representative Requirements:
- Minimum of one year in a Call Center environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills required with Microsoft Excel
- Proven success in a performance based culture
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Proven ability to thrive in a critical thinking environment
- Available to work some Saturdays
If you are interested in this Call Center Representative opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Recruiter, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,000 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.