Are you an experienced call center professional looking to work for a well-established organization? Are you confident in your ability to handle any client or customer issue? Are you known for being a team player and love motivating your coworkers? If so, please keep reading!
We are currently looking for Call Center Representatives! You will be working in a fast paced, high volume call center environment and be responsible for providing top of the line service to customers, and motivating the team around you!
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are looking for a career opportunity and a chance to apply your years of customer service experience, you are the next Call Center Representative for our client!
Call Center Representative Responsibilities:
- Answer a high volume of inbound calls and respond to emails as well as live chats from customers
- Resolve customer concerns while providing top of the line service
- Navigate internal database and input customer information
- Utilize customer service experience to assist coworkers and teammates with issues they are unable to resolve
- Act as a team leader when the manager is unavailable
- Provide an excellent customer experience with every call
Call Center Representative Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience in a call center environment
- Ability to work in a metrics driven position
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to navigate multiple internet based applications simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this Call Center Representative opportunity and after reading the responsibilities and requirements, think your background is a match, please contact us today!
Sr. Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.