LaSalle Network is actively seeking Call Center Representatives for one of our clients in the Tampa, Florida area! In this position, you will help customers with any inquiries and answer any unsolved questions they may have, while providing top notch customer service.
Call Center Representative Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer emails
- Provide product, service, order-status and account information to customers
- Process orders, resolve billing issues, exchange or return merchandise and adjust customer accounts accordingly
- Research, identify and resolve customer complaints while maintaining detailed documentation and record keeping
- Identify and escalate unresolved customer issues to management for further investigation
- Follow up calls to customers to confirm appropriate changes were made
Call Center Representative Requirements:
- 1 year of experience working with customers in a phone-based role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, general computer skills and basic typing skills
- Proven customer specialist experience: active listening, customer-focused, professional telephone manner, interact positively and effectively with customers, multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Be a positive coworker: work well in a team environment, collaborate, bring a positive attitude, be reliable and dependable, willingness to support others and contribute to an overall positive culture
- Ability to use critical thinking skills and make decisions
If you are interested in this Call Center Representative role, apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: call center representative , call center , customer service #LI-NAOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.