LaSalle Network has partnered with a family owned food production company located in the Western suburbs of Chicago. To help continue its pattern of growth, our client is looking for a Buying Manager who will lead sourcing strategies, as well as a team of two buyers.
Buying Manager Responsibilities:
- Negotiate and communicate with suppliers, and develop sourcing strategies
- Analyze raw material inventory levels
- Generate and analyze reports regarding finished goods, forecast demand, current orders, and customer needs
- Research, evaluate, and select market options
Buying Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Mathematics, Industrial Technology, or any other related field
- 3+ years of experience in procurement, specifically buying accessories, decor, hardlines, toys, or apparel
- 1+ years of management experience
If you are interested in this Buying Manager opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement, supply chain, purchase orders , good production , food, beverage, perishables, Economics , business , pivot tables , Excel , VLOOKUP’s , accessories , toys , product management , merchandising , sourcing , negotiation
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.