Our client is a manufacturing company located on the Northside of Chicago. This organization is a leader in their industry and is looking for a buyer to help continue this pattern of growth. The buyer will be responsible for communicating with suppliers and placing purchase orders. The buyer will also be able to recommend any cost effective changes to improve the process and add direct value.
· Maintain and track inventory levels to confirm the timely distribution and delivery of parts
· Provide clear and concise communication and customer service and act as the liaison across many different departments, such as marketing, supply chain, logistics, procurement and manufacturing
· Monitor any activity and progress related to purchasing and distribution
· Make recommendations to enhance business processes and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies
· Any other ad hoc projects as assigned
· Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and vlookups, specifically in a supply chain management environment
· Strong analytical, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to work effectively as part of a team on multiple projects
· Manufacturing industry experience a plus
If you are interested in this buyer opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Recruiter, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement , supply chain , purchasing , planner , distribution , delivery , tracking , inventory , supply chain planner , Business , Economics , Marketing , business , economics , supply , pivot tables , Excel , vlookups , SAP , consumer products
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, executive search, technology, administrative, call center and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.