Our client, a high growth education institution in downtown Chicago is looking for a Buyer to help continue this pattern of development. The Buyer will be responsible for communicating with suppliers and placing purchase orders. The Buyer will also be able to recommend any cost-effective changes to improve the process and add direct value.
- Maintain and track inventory levels to confirm the timely distribution and delivery of parts
- Provide clear and concise communication and customer service and act as the liaison across many different departments, such as marketing, supply chain, logistics, procurement and manufacturing
- Monitor any activity and progress related to purchasing and distribution
- Make recommendations to enhance business processes and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and vlookups, specifically in a supply chain management environment
- Experience using an ERP system, (SAP, Lawson, Oracle, etc.)
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to work effectively as part of a team on multiple projects
- At home designated work area, phone and internet usage
If you are interested in this Buyer opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Sr Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement , supply chain , purchasing , planner , distribution , delivery , tracking , inventory , supply chain planner , business , economics , marketing , economics , supply , pivot tables , Excel , vlookups , SAP , consumer products , ERP , Lawson , Oracle
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, office services, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.