LaSalle Network has partnered with a leading manufacturing company located near Romeoville, Illinois to identify a strategic Buyer. This position is available due to expansion of our client's business.
The right Buyer will be organized, analytical, and motivated to foster strong relationships internally and externally. This team is collaborative and is eager to grow their brand.
- Support placing purchase orders, vendor management, and sourcing strategies
- Analyze material inventory levels
- Generate and analyze reports regarding finished goods, forecast demand, current orders, and customer needs
- Research, evaluate, and select market options
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Mathematics, Industrial Technology, or any other related field
- 3+ years of experience in procurement, specifically industrial, manufacturing components
- Advanced analytical aptitude in Excel
If you are interested in this Buyer opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today!
Recruiter, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement , supply chain , purchase orders , good production , food, beverage , perishables , Economics , business , pivot tables , Excel , VLOOKUP’s , accessories , toys , product management , merchandising , sourcing , negotiation , international , vendors , overseas , china , purchasing , procurement , strategic sourcing , spend , RFP , RFQ #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.