Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a healthcare company who is looking to hire a Buyer to work as a middleman between facilities and vendors, to ensure the proper equipment was received.
This position is 100% onsite in Phoenix, AZ.
- Serve as the main point of contact for equipment or purchases, dependent on the type of hospital
- Ability to navigate the database for requests for purchase orders; enter manual order requests as needed
- Review requests for completeness and contract compliance
- Handle electronic requests or inventory control recommended reorders to create purchase orders within 24 hours of receipt with approved suppliers
- Route orders accordingly for medical supplies, expedite open orders, facilitate product substitutions on back ordered products and verify pricing against contractual agreements
- Previous experience with buying/purchasing/procurement required
- Must be able to communicate effectively through phone and email, provide excellent customer service, have high attention to detail and negotiate effectively
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires fast and efficient response updates
- Understanding of Supply Chain Management and the day to day operations
- Must be fully vaccinated from Covid-19
- Updated flu shot required
If you are interested in the Buyer position, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: buyer , purchasing #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.