LaSalle Network is currently working with a high level industrial and professional services staffing firm in the Northern Chicago Suburbs to help them identify a Business Systems Analyst to join their team. This person will be responsible for managing upgrades of their HR and Accounting software, as well as providing reporting and analysis to Executives and other internal and external stakeholders.
Business Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
· Manage upgrades of HR and Accounting Software, including Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains
· Lead employee training on new systems
· Lead reporting efforts for both internal and external stakeholders
Business Systems Analyst Qualifications:
· 2+ years of experience working as a BSA
· Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
· Experience working with HR, Payroll and Accounting systems
· Strong communication skills
Sr. Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Business Systems Analyst, Great Plains, Data Analyst
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.