LaSalle Network is partnered with one of the world’s fastest growing global finance technology businesses that specializes in pension and retirement and is changing the face of retirement. The Business Systems Analyst role supports a newly created operations team in building out their technology platforms and processes. This position will execute projects with the Project Managers, Operations Managers, and the COO to support the business strategy. This role will be based in Nashville.
Business Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
- Work with the operations team to document end state business workflows and integrations of operational systems
- Gain understanding of the operational systems and support ongoing optimization of the technology suite to support future growth
- Responsible for testing individual implementations as well as end to end testing
- Work with project stakeholders to understand scope of project and enhancement requests
- Create functional specifications for internal and external partners
- Communicate requirements to key stakeholders using specifications, statements of work, or other forms of documentation or training materials
- Work closely with the project manager to prioritize deliverables and help communicate project progress
- Work with technology vendors to ensure the company's functional requirements are being met
Business Systems Analyst Requirements:
- 3-5 years developing user specifications and workflow documentation
- Financial services industry experience preferred
- Familiar with call center technology, including CRM, Telephony, Case Management, Workflow/Imaging systems
- Able to interpret business objectives and prepare, present, and build consensus on solution options and scope
- Adept in communicating complex business and technical concepts with the business users, development team, and management
- Able to see effects of current design with future requirements and possible impact both within and outside the application
- Performance driven professional with strong interpersonal leadership skills
- Proven time management skills in deadline-driven work
- Be a self-starter, have high standards, and be able to work independently on a team to meet deadlines
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more about the Business Systems Analyst role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Business analyst , business systems analyst , call center , contact center
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.