Our client, a global CPG company, located in the Loop of Chicago, IL is looking for a Business Program Manager to help continue their pattern of growth. The Business Program Manager will be responsible for seeing through the company’s Global Supply Chain Transformation Program.
Business Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintain the overall program plan structure, tracking and reporting program status and health
- Manage the risk and issue management process, as well as tracking and reporting these risks and issues
- Create and sustain a quality management and assurance process for the program structure
- Work cross functionally among teams to engage stakeholders and allocate resources
- Any other ad hoc projects as assigned
Business Program Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or any other relevant degree
- 5 + years in Program Management Experience in a Supply Chain discipline
- Strong project management experience, ability to work cross functionally among teams and allocate resources
- Proficiency in Power BI, smartsheets, and SharePoint
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s, specifically in a supply chain management environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to lead a team on multiple projects
- SAP Ariba is a plus!
If you are interested in this Business Program Manager opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Supply Chain Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement, supply chain, analyst, S&OP, project management, SAP Ariba, Business, Economics, business, international, global, pivot tables, Excel, VLOOKUP’s
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.