Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is partnering with an American foodservice wholesaler and distributor that ranked as the 6th largest privately held company in the United States. They are seeking a Business Process Analyst to help with documenting their business operation processes as they relate to mergers and acquisitions.
Business Process Analyst Responsibilities:
- Partner closely with peers and stakeholders across the business to drive efficiency, leveraging processes as they relate to mergers and acquisitions
- Help define best practices and standards for Business Process for the department
- Support large scale, cross functional initiatives that support mergers and acquisitions
- Translate business needs into requirements
- Align and partner with our IT department in managing and executing the technical roadmap
- Maintain systems, tools and processes and provide general support to all users
- Enhance processes to streamline business objectives and drive efficiencies across all teams
- Use business acumen, data and resources available to identify bottlenecks and gaps to proactively make recommendations on efficiency gains
- Manage ad hoc projects as needed
Business Process Analyst Requirements:
- Demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst, creating technical documentation of processes
- Good written and verbal communication
- Visio experience required
Sr. Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: business , process , analyst #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.