LaSalle Network has partnered with a global organization specializing in IT governance, Cyber Security and Risk Management. Our client is looking for experienced Business Development Representatives to grow their sales team in the Northwest Suburbs.
They are looking for highly motivated sales professionals to develop new leads via cold outreach. As part of the pre-sales support team you will be able to provide valuable insights to prospects for domestic and international potential clients
Business Development Representative Responsibilities
- Drive growth by finding and engaging prospects via phone and email
- Set up meetings with qualified prospects
- Work closely with the sales managers and directors to advance sales opportunities
- Cultivate relationships with prospective clients into long lasting business partners
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create demand
- Keep track of prospective opportunities through the sales funnel
Business Development Representative Requirements
- 2+ years of Business Development or Sales experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced collaborative environment
- Strong customer centric thinking and communication skills both written and verbal
- Great organizational skills and a willingness to take constructive feedback
- Must be able to work independently and multi task
If you are interested in this Business Development Representative position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Sales Recruiting – Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.