LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a high growth Artificial Intelligence & Cyber Security firm looking to expand their sales team due to extensive growth. The organization is looking for top talent out of elite schools and has been recognized as one of Fast Company’s 50 ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’.
This organization has a work hard/play hard culture and has been recognized as a fun, fast-paced and exciting workplace for hardworking individuals ready to grow or start a career in cybersecurity and sales. This rapidly growing company is seeking to add an ambitious and dedicated Business Development Representatives to join their growing sales team.
As a Business Development Representative, you will have a competitive base salary and uncapped commission earning potential, strategic client outreach, and be given the training and tools to travel when necessary.
Business Development Representative Responsibilities:
- Prospect and hunt for new opportunities with mid-size and Fortune 500 businesses, both over the phone and in-person
- Meet and exceed sales objectives on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Transform potential clients into long lasting business partners
- Develop in an Account Executive after proven success
- Identify solutions and provide exceptional customer service
- Work closely with Technical Account Management team
Business Development Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from Top 200 University
- 1-3 years of sales experience, sales internships can be included
- Hunter mentality in seeking new business
- Experience engaging with high-level decision makers
- Ability to handle rejections
Our client is looking for high energy go-getters to help transform the company! If you are looking to make an impact at a successful company, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: sales , cyber security , high growth , artificial intelligence ,
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.