LaSalle Network has partnered with a national logistics organization that is looking to hire Business Development Representatives and we would love to talk to you! If you are interested in hearing more details, please apply today!
As a Business Development Representative, you will have an exciting career with great earning potential. In addition, this position provides great work life balance with the option to work remotely with a hybrid schedule. This role is open to local candidates within the Chattanooga, TN area.
Business Development Representative Responsibilities:
- Build, maintain, and grow customer relationships through cold calls and consistent communication
- Research leads, uncover needs, and persuade decision makers
- Use creative and persistent methods to prospect and generate new business opportunities
- Serve as a consultative resource to customers regarding service offerings, market trends, industry standards, and effectively provide quotes considering all variable factors
- Maintain operational efficiencies for book of business through functions that include, but are not limited to, load building, scheduling, issue escalation, and capacity securement
- Develop knowledge and expertise within the LTL service offering
- Effectively support teammates' customers when they are out of office
- Meet or exceed expected KPIs within the accountability reporting
- Manage and update CRM according to company standards
If you are interested in the Business Development Representative position and qualify based on the previously mentioned requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , business development representative , sales , logistics , customer service #LI-NAOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.