Looking to work for a company who has been recognized as one of the best startups to work for nationally and a best small business to work for in the Chicagoland area? Do you want to grow your sales skills and advance within a company? If so, this Business Development Representative opening would be an awesome opportunity for you. Our client is looking for talented, passionate and motivated individuals to play a key role in their marketing and sales efforts.
Business Development Representative Responsibilities:
- Outbound calls to prospective clients
- Qualify outbound leads to get them to next step in sales cycle
- Close partnership with Account Executives
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in key areas
- Hit your monthly targets for assigned metrics
- Participate in industry trade shows
- Well versed in company’s CRM
Business Development Representative Requirements:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate and ambitious
- Team player
- Respectful, trustworthy, and accountable
- Eager and enthusiastic
- Critical thinking skills
If you’re looking for an exciting place to work while also getting an awesome culture, great benefits and a nice work/life balance all while developing your skills as a Business Developments Representation, apply today!
Recruiter, Sales Recruiting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.