Are you looking to kick start your career in sales? LaSalle Network is looking for Business Development Representatives to join our client, a high growth startup, headquartered in the West Loop of Chicago. Due to extensive growth over the past year and thousands of untouched leads, they are looking for motivated, driven individuals to join their sales team.
This is the perfect opportunity to launch your career at a rapidly growing company with glowing customer reviews and an award winning culture. Not to mention, a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure!
Business Development Representative Responsibilities:
- Drive sales growth by engaging prospects via phone and email
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
Business Development Representative Requirements:
- 1 year of sales experience or previous sales internship
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Adaptability to fast-paced and metrics-driven environment
- Comfortable and confident with outbound calls and developing business leads
- Inside sales experience preferred but not required
- Salesforce experience a plus
If you are interested in this Business Development Representative position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Sales Recruiting, Unit Manager
Keywords and related terms: business, development, representative, entry level, sales, communication, logistics
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.