LaSalle Network is looking for Business Development Representatives to join our clients booming software organization headquartered in Chicago. This client is looking the the Business Development Representative to add value to their sales team. This is a great opportunity to launch your career at a rapidly growing company! If this sounds like something you might be interested in, keep reading!
Business Development Representative Responsibilities:
- Drive sales growth by finding and engaging prospects via phone and email
- Connect with and quickly develop relationships with contacts and prospects
- Set-up meetings with qualified prospects and sales reps
- Collaborate with marketing and sales on lead quality and conversion
- Build a pipeline and execute on early stages of the sales process
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists
- Exceed goals of qualified opportunities and closed business
Business Development Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 6 months – 2 years sales experience
- Experience with prospecting and cold calling
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Time management and organizational skills
If you are interested in this Business Development Representative position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: sales , business development , sales rep , sales representative , grow , entry level
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.