Are you looking to kick start your career in sales? LaSalle Network is looking for Business Development Representatives to join our client, a high growth startup, headquartered in Chicago. Due to extensive growth over the past year and thousands of untouched leads, they are looking for motivated, driven individuals to join their sales team.
This is the perfect opportunity to launch your career at a rapidly growing company with glowing customer reviews and an award-winning culture. Not to mention, a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure!
Business Development Representative Responsibilities:
- Drive sales growth by engaging prospects via phone and email
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
Business Development Representative Requirements:
- 1-3 year of sales experience or previous sales internship
- Comfortable and confident with outbound calls and developing business leads
- Inside sales experience preferred but not required
- Salesforce experience a plus
If you are interested in this Business Development Representative position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Sales Recruiting, Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national