At LaSalle Network, it’s our mission to build relationships to help organizations hire faster and connect qualified candidates with opportunities. Over 25 years, we have solidified our reputation as the leading staffing and recruiting firm in the country by consistently hiring the best team of professionals who are committed to exceeding our clients’ and candidates’ expectations.
We believe that company culture is something you feel. When you walk into our offices, the feeling of connection, energy, and passion is evident. Our people have what we call LaSalle Network DNA: authenticity, urgency, resiliency, a focus on relationships, a continually growing mindset and a sense of fun that is felt with every moment of laughter and celebration.
The LaSalle Network inside sales team plays a critical role in driving our growth with existing clients and expanding our reach to new clients. As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for both warm and cold outreach to clients and prospects, setting meetings with decision makers and converting leads into new business opportunities. You will receive hands-on coaching and development from leadership, and your professional growth will be a top priority. Your career path may lead you to a more senior position within inside sales, or you can progress into an outside sales role; our goal is to help you capitalize on your strengths and interests. Keep reading to learn more about this exciting Business Development Representative role!
Business Development Representative Responsibilities:
- Generate new business opportunities with existing clients and prospects through a combination of warm and cold calls
- Develop an understanding of client/prospect organizational charts and set meetings with decision makers involved in establishing staffing firm partnerships
- Conduct initial conversations to understand client hiring needs and uncover potential business opportunities
- Qualify and follow up on inbound leads
- Effectively overcome prospect and client objections
- Consistently meet or exceed established metrics around calls, meetings and new business opportunities generated
- Support the overall goals of the sales team by participating in group initiatives intended to drive sales in targeted verticals
Business Development Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Prior experience in a role involving outbound calling and meeting metrics and/or quotas
- Competitive and money-motivated
- Receptive to feedback and hungry to keep advancing your career
- Excellent communication skills; must be able to communicate over the phone with decision makers and show your ability to persuade and influence
- Excitement about working in a hybrid work environment (Monday-Thursday in-office; Fridays are flexible to work remotely)
If you have what it takes to be a LaSallian, please apply to our Business Development Representative role today!
Senior Director, Corporate Recruiting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national