LaSalle Network is growing, and we are hiring Sales Executives! As a Sales Executive you will be empowered to sell our recruiting services into any company regardless of industry or size. You will have the full support of our Sales Director on client pitch meetings and have ample exposure to selling into top level executives and HR contacts. Prior sales or recruiting industry experience are not required.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Set meetings with prospective clients
- Ensure day-to-day client satisfaction and maintain client relationships
- Work with our Sales Director to set strategy and further cultivate your personal book of business
- New client acquisitions in the Greater Nashville area
- Grow existing accounts by cross-selling LaSalle’s various lines of service
- Partner with our team of recruiting subject-matter-experts on successful candidate placement
Sales Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 0-2 years of business or sales experience
- Strong organization, project management, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging work environment
- A competitive spirit
What’s in it for YOU?
- Work for a great employer that has been recognized by Glassdoor, Inc 5000, & Fortune
- Direct exposure to our C-Suite executives who have a hands-on approach to employee development
- Competitive base salary plus an uncapped bonus/commission plan
- 2 week award winning training program
If you are looking for a place to truly build a career and you want to join Chicago’s top staffing and recruiting firm, please apply today!