The Business Development Manager is responsible for managing and developing existing and new business and achieving sales and profitability targets within their assigned market(s). This role will focus on identifying and selectively partnering with high growth potential customers as well as cultivating our business with existing customer partners.
This role is a key sales position with the opportunity to deliver step change sales growth. The position is unique in that it requires longer term customer partnership, consultation, and business development to be successful. All their products are proudly made in the USA and have extensive experience and understanding of the various installation processes. Target customers include but are not limited to contractors, builders, retailers, lumber yards. Reporting to the Senior VP of Sales, they will work as part of a broader team that will help enable customer acquisition, growth, & retention.
Based in IL, with travel to Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Minnesota
- Expand dealer network
- Develop and implement sales strategies to increase business
- Drive and increase revenue growth and profitability using market segmentation
- Responsible for resource prioritizing and allocation, maximizing sales opportunities
- Continually improves sales proficiency and performance results
- Delivers regular feedback to VP of Sales regarding performance and development needs, as well as market information
- Maintains up to date knowledge of product lines
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior track record of success in a business development role
- Ability to work with & understand complex channels & distribution models
- Able to quickly develop rapport and credibility.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using CRM’s, sales tracking software
- Valid driver’s license & Bachelors’ Degree required.
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Use of computer to enter data, create reports, correspondence, presentations, etc
Madison Freese Project Manager, Sales LaSalle Network
Keywords: outside sales, business development, construction, building materials, sales, account management.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.