At LaSalle Network, it’s our mission to build relationships to help organizations hire faster and connect qualified candidates with opportunities. Over 25 years, we have solidified our reputation as the leading staffing and recruiting firm in the country by consistently hiring the best team of professionals who are committed to exceeding our clients’ and candidates’ expectations.
We believe that company culture is something you feel. When you walk into our offices, the feeling of connection, energy and passion is evident. Our people have what we call LaSalle Network DNA: authenticity, urgency, resiliency, a focus on relationships, a continually growing mindset and a sense of fun that is felt with every moment of laughter and celebration.
Our Business Development Manager role will allow you to make great money and work in an industry where you can truly impact people’s lives. We offer competitive pay (base salary + uncapped commission) and clearly defined career paths, whether you want to move into management or continue advancing as an individual contributor. Other standout perks include our award-winning learning and development program, comprehensive benefits and employee-led committees dedicated to philanthropy and DEI initiatives.
The LaSalle Network sales team plays a critical role in ensuring our clients’ success. They spend their time building relationships with our clients, advising them on hiring challenges and ensuring that our speed and quality of service helps their business grow.
If you want to be a part of our sales team, read on to learn more about our Business Development Manager role!
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Engage with businesses in the Chicagoland area and leverage your sales skills to positively impact their hiring and growth
- Manage a territory of prospects and own the sales cycle from start to finish
- Contact prospects and clients through cold calling (60+ calls/day)
- Set and attend meetings with prospects and clients to identify their current or future hiring needs and present the value in working with LaSalle Network
- Consistently generate revenue and work to meet or exceed personal and company goals
- Continuously seek out and apply feedback to demonstrate your commitment to your own development
- Contribute to our culture by collaborating with peers, engaging in friendly competition and contests and celebrating the accomplishments of your teammates
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- 1-5 years of experience in sales
- Track record of success in a fast-paced environment; you’ve hit or exceeded your metrics and revenue goals and can speak to your accomplishments
- Competitive and money-motivated
- Receptive to feedback and hungry to keep improving and advancing your career
- Excellent communication skills; must be able to communicate over the phone and in-person with decision makers and show your ability to persuade and influence
- Excitement about working in a hybrid work environment (Monday-Thursday in-office; Fridays are flexible to work remotely)
If you have what it takes to be a LaSallian, please apply to our Business Development Manager role today!
Senior Director, Corporate Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: business development manager , sales , outside sales , business development , account executive , account manager , staffing , recruiting #LI-ADMIN
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.