LaSalle Network is hiring a Business Development Manager to join our Schaumburg sales team! We are proud of our reputation as Chicagoland’s leading staffing, recruiting and culture firm, and we invest in our people in order to deliver the best experience for our clients and candidates. This means that training and career development are always a priority; we dedicated 2000+ hours to training and promoted more than 150 LaSallians in 2022!
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for driving new business while continuing to grow existing accounts. You will develop internal and external relationships, with the ultimate goal of providing great talent to your clients and positively impacting their business.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive new business through cold calling, networking and client entertainment
- Uncover and follow up on leads
- Lead meetings with prospects and clients, demonstrating how LaSalle can add value and support their hiring initiatives
- Develop and further client relationships in order to grow revenue and uncover additional opportunities
- Partner with recruiters to ensure that delivery and communication on each search exceeds client expectations
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior team members
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years of experience in sales
- Prior experience in a fast-paced role with performance metrics/KPIs
- Strong communication skills; must demonstrate an ability to communicate persuasively and confidently in front of high-level business executives
- Motivated to achieve personal and professional success, with a track record of demonstrating resiliency in the face of adversity
If you want to work for a company where your leaders care and will spend the time to help you achieve your professional goals, come join us as a Business Development Manager!
Keywords and Related Terms: business development manager , BDM , sales , sales rep , sales representative , outside sales , account executive , business development #LI-ADMIN
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.