LaSalle Network has partnered with a leading FinTech company looking to hire on a Business Development Executive. Headquartered in Chicago, this company is a highly respected financial services firm that has been providing quality technology and advisory support.
As a Business Development Executive, you will generate revenue for the company by effectively driving new business. This role will allow you to develop new relationships by assessing prospective clients’ needs and applying a consultative approach to assemble creative solutions for the client.
Business Development Executive Responsibilities:
- Aggressively grow new business among prospective firms within an assigned territory
- Conduct sales demonstrations of the technology and solutions
- Build a network of prospects within an assigned territory through industry conferences, trade associations and custodial relationships
- Act as a liaison between prospective customers and our Software Sales Engineers to complete thorough and effective solution evaluations
- Facilitate at least 90 combined sales demonstrations and meetings per quarter
Business Development Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of financial services industry sales experience, with a proven record of success
- Direct exposure to the financial marketplace is desirable, as is a comfort level with technology and software
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the top companies in the industry! Our client is offering a competitive compensation package, great benefits, and professional development.
If you are interested in this Business Development Executive position, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: business development , account executive, sales , fintech , financial technology , hunter , business development executive , software sales , SaaS , mid market #LI-CTSR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.