LaSalle Network is partnered with a leading national healthcare organization in the northern suburbs of Chicago to add a contract Business & Data Analyst to their team. This resource will be an integral piece in executing technical and functional initiatives with an emphasis in analytics and reporting. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated knowledge of SQL, specifically an understanding of how to review queries.
Business & Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Assess and measure current business processes by interviews, process mapping, and working sessions
- Evaluate business needs, analyze current processes, assist in evaluating alternatives, and recommend solutions
- Collaborate with business and information technology teams
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholder
- Support strategic projects
- Complete technical reporting through Advanced Excel, SQL, and PowerBI
- Gather requirements with business stakeholders
- Assist with the development of test strategies, plans, scenarios, and test cases
- Facilitate requirements with business and information technology teams
- Identify and assist in resolving issues
Business & Data Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field, or translatable work experience
- 3 years of experience in a business analyst role
- Experience creating reports through Advanced Excel tools such as Power Pivot and Power Query
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL, with an understanding of how to review queries
- PowerBI experience preferred
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more about this Business & Data Analyst role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: business analyst , business systems analyst , documentation , it , technology , information technology, SQL, Excel, PowerBI #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.