LaSalle Network is partnered with an American company which manufactures construction materials, most notable drywall and join compound. This company is the largest distributor of wallboard in the US and the largest manufacturer of gypsum products in North America. We are helping them find a Business Continuity Consultant. This position will be onsite in a hybrid capacity, downtown Chicago.
Business Continuity Consultant Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and testing the company’s business continuity program
- Support all business plan activities necessary to enable the organization to manager a crisis event
- Identify, document and test business needs against the company infrastructure and identify recovery strategies and gaps at a global level
- Liaise with all functional business areas to develop and maintain a corporate wide program
- Design and outline BC goals, objectives and scope for business plans and crisis management
Business Continuity Consultant Requirements:
- Experience with Business Continuity at a corporate-wide level
- Experience working with high level stakeholders
- Exposure to Disaster Recovery, Incidence Response and Crisis Management
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Business Continuity #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.