LaSalle Network is currently partnering with an organization in Rosemont that has an opening for a Sr. Business Analyst to join their team. This individual with be the first Business Analyst on this team and they will partner with department leaders and staff to formulate and deliver exceptional business value by way of process change and project delivery. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
Sr. Business Analyst Responsibilities include:
- Process and analysis of multiple concurrent IT infrastructure projects consisting of both internal employees and consultants/contractors both on-site and off-site while fostering a cohesive and productive work environment.
- Drive process maturity: Implement, document, and maintain documentation or automation for business processes that are time consuming, undocumented, or need standardization
- Business analysis including working in project teams, collaborating with vendors and end users, and creating artifacts
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives, and formulate systems to parallel business strategies
Requirements for consideration include:
- Minimum 3+ years business analysis experience required
- Demonstrated understanding and utilization of process improvement methodologies
- Comprehensive experience with IT infrastructure
- Demonstrated experience working successfully with teams
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Team Lead – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Business Analyst, BRD, infrastructure, networking, data centers
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.