LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a construction management company that is seeking a Business Analyst, Microsoft Dynamics with experience in Microsoft’s Dynamics ERP system to join their team.
This position will touch all aspects of business analysis from requirements gathering to creating testing plans. This Business Analyst, Microsoft Dynamics must be able to get the organization’s buy-in on new standards and processes with their Dynamics system. The ideal candidate will have experience with the SCM, Financial or CRM components of Dynamics and are comfortable functioning independently as a business analyst.
Business Analyst, Microsoft Dynamics Responsibilities:
- Perform business analysis duties that contribute to the advancement of the client’s transformational projects horizon
- Execute business analysis deliverables such as project charters, testing plans, functional requirements documents and more
- Drive compliance with implemented solutions through ad hoc training, information sessions or other change management activities
Business Analyst, Microsoft Dynamics Requirements:
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics (AX, NAV or 365) in a business analyst capacity
- Experience working to gain organizational buy in and executing change management
- Ability to function independently as a business analyst; no other business analysts will be on the team
This is a full-time contract with the opportunity to be hired permanently. If you have the experience listed above and are looking for a great opportunity with an established employer, this role is for you.
If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Project Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: business analyst , system implementation , system modernization , ERP implementation , Microsoft , dynamics , change management , requirements gathering , documentation #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.