LaSalle Network is partnering with a major distribution company headquartered in Beloit, Wisconsin to add four Business Analysts to their team, ranging from junior to senior. This role will work with third party software implementation partners and follow through on gathering requirements, turning them into user stories and serving as the bridge between technology and business. The ideal candidate must be comfortable building relationships, possess conflict resolution skills and help drive solutions and projects forward. The candidate must be open to coming onsite once per week in Beloit, Wisconsin.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Partner with the software implementation team
- Evaluate business needs, analyze current processes, assist in evaluating alternatives and recommend solutions
- Collaborate with business and information technology teams
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders
- Support strategic projects
- Gather requirements with business stakeholders
- Assist with the development of test strategies, plans, scenarios and test cases
- Facilitate requirements with business and information technology teams
- Identify and assist in resolving issues
Business Analyst Requirements:
- 3-15 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience gathering requirements and creating user stories
- Stellar communication and relationship building skills
- Experience engaging with third party vendors
- Jira and/or Confluence experience preferred
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a hybrid opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more about this Business Analyst role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: business analyst , documentation , requirements , jira , confluence , liaison #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.