Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a leading healthcare company seeking a skilled Business Analyst to join their team. This position will play a crucial role in bridging the gap between business objectives and technology solutions. This long-term contract position offers an exciting opportunity for an individual with a strong analytical mindset, excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with both business and technical teams. The project will range from system enhancements and upgrades, business process improvements, security and more.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to elicit, analyze, document and validate business requirements
- Conduct interviews, workshops, and surveys to understand business processes and user needs
- Create detailed and comprehensive business requirement documents, use cases and process flows
- Develop and maintain project documentation, ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Act as a liaison between business stakeholders and technical teams to facilitate effective communication
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications and ensure alignment between business goals and technology solutions
- Analyze complex business processes and identify opportunities for improvement and optimization
- Work with cross-functional teams to address business challenges and provide effective solutions
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies, industry trends and organizational processes
- Stay informed about advancements in healthcare technology and apply knowledge to enhance project outcomes
Business Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology or a related field
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst in healthcare or related industries
- Strong understanding of both business and technology-focused projects
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in creating clear and concise documentation
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
This Business Analyst position is an open-ended contract with the potential for both extension or conversion. This role is onsite 1-2x/week in Bannockburn, IL and can pay between $45-50/hr.
If you are interested in this opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Sr. Project Manager – Technology Services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national