LaSalle Network is partnering with a major distribution company headquartered in Beloit, Wisconsin to add four Business Analysts to their team, ranging from junior to senior. This role will work with third party software implementation partners and follow through on gathering requirements, turning them into user stories and serving as the bridge between technology and business. The ideal candidate must be comfortable building relationships, possess conflict resolution skills and help drive solutions and projects forward. The candidate must be open to coming onsite once per week in Beloit, Wisconsin.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Partner with the software implementation team
- Evaluate business needs, analyze current processes, assist in evaluating alternatives and recommend solutions
- Collaborate with business and information technology teams
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders
- Support strategic projects
- Gather requirements with business stakeholders
- Assist with the development of test strategies, plans, scenarios and test cases
- Facilitate requirements with business and information technology teams
- Identify and assist in resolving issues
Business Analyst Requirements:
- 3-15 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience gathering requirements and creating user stories
- Stellar communication and relationship building skills
- Experience engaging with third party vendors
- Jira and/or Confluence experience preferred
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a hybrid opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more about this Business Analyst role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: business analyst , documentation , requirements , jira , confluence , liaison #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.