Are you an Associate Brand Manager looking to make the jump into a Brand Manager position? Are you looking to fully own a product within brand management and grow your career with a booming business? Then we have the position for you!
LaSalle Network is looking to hire a full time Brand Manager for one of their top clients in the CPG space in the Chicagoland area.
This person will provide strategic leadership for an entire portfolio of brands with responsibility for developing and executing a clearly defined marketing, business management, and communications strategy in a manner that supports consistent growth and plan delivery while enhancing brand equity.
Brand Manager Responsibilities:
- Serve as brand and business owner of this brand portfolio
- Develop and lead execution of a comprehensive brand plan that supports growth and profit objectives, including key KPIs/ success metrics
- Partner with Innovation and Insights teams in development of the future product pipeline, including claims. strategy and base innovation roadmap
- Guide from concept through development and commercialization
- Partner with Sales teams in development and execution of channels strategy to increase presence in retailers
- Define and adjust pricing strategy and guidelines in collaboration with trade marketing
- Re-imagine promotional strategy, processes, and tactics
- Develop campaign idea, brief agencies, and lead teams to activate against brand idea.
- Serve as brand steward and advocate
- Gain a deep understanding of the consumer and category and transform them into insights and opportunities to grow the brand.
- Monitor competitive trends and pivot accordingly
- Define and size category and portfolio strategies
- Define and ensure measurement of KPIs
- Lead critical internal business processes, providing insights and actions to address problems to solve
- Manage syndicated data and prepare relevant reports and analyses
Brand Manager Requirements:
- BA/BS required in Marketing, Business, or related field; MBA preferred
- 3+ years of marketing experience; consumer packaged goods experience within the food industry is highly preferred
- Strong business and financial acumen, strategic thinking, and analytical skills
- Prior P&L responsibility, A&P budget oversight preferred
- Business owner mentality fuels drive for results
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in leading cross functional team and managing agency partners
- High proficiency in syndicated data (Nielsen, IRI)
- Resourceful and enjoys rolling up sleeves
- Comfortable challenging the status quo
- Passion for innovation
Associate Unit Manger
Keywords and Related Terms: brand manager , cpg , food , Nielsen , iri , kpis , business , marketing , brand portfolio
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.